I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

Hello

Welcome to my Blog or as I like to call it my everything journal where I will write and share about my love for God, family, crafts(card making), shopping, organizing and a little bit of everything. I hope that you will be inspired every time you visit.

Thank you and come again,
Erin

Followers

Follow me by email

There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Little Bit of Me....

I have had this urge or I guess you would call it a  longing to do a blog for sometime now and I finally got the courage to do it. When I finally started it was a bit overwhelming i'm so not up with all the blog lingo, but I pressed on and really surprised myself. So whats with the name of my blog??? I'm sure you are all wondering well, I couldn't decide what to actually blog about I mean i'am interested in so many things (card making, shopping, organizing, decorating and most of all my relationship with God and my family) oh and I do like to bake and cook but I'm not the best at it.
 My plans for my blog is to share or journal about me, some days i might share a craft i'm working on or a deal i found while i was out shopping, throw in a little recipe here and there, add a few pics of the fam, share what God is laying on my heart and I'm sure I will add a lot more.
I hope that you will find my blog inspirational and share it with others. 
WARNING: you are not going to get expert advice and i'm sure all you blog or writing guru's  out there are going to find a billion grammar errors.
But all I know is I'm having fun and I hope you all will too!!! 

Please feel free to comment. 


See you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The blog looks great! I am already inspired to procrastinate school work and read it! Love you!
    Love,
    Gidget

    ReplyDelete